Stratégie de développement à l'international
- Develop a global vision of markets and market expansion strategies.
- Master foreign market entry and market development processes.
- Acquire business development skills.
- Acquire export management skills.
This program aims at preparing students for a career in international business, first as business developers, then export managers. To train future business developers, the program enhances students capabilities to design strategies for world markets, gives them hands on experience of the sales and marketing tools to implement these strategies, and finally develops their prospection, networking and negotiation skills through consulting missions and international negotiation trainings. Through this program, students also acquire skills essential to manage an export department, ie structure a supply chain, cover major financial risks associated to international business and manage a sales team.
Designing international business development strategies
- International Business Development Strategie
- International Channel Management
Implementing business development strategies
- International BtoB Marketing Plan
- International Sales Plan
- Cooperation contracts
Acquiring business development skills
- International Prospection Techniques
- International Negotiation Techniques
Acquiring export management skills
- International Transportation Strategy
- Financial Risk Management in International Business
- International Sales Team Management
Working in task force teams on resolving defined and forecast problmes of the companies
International business development in Asia (Shanghai)
Luxury Industry Universe
Carrières & parcours professionnel
- Area Sales Manager
- Business Developer
- Key Account Manager
- International Product Manager
- International Project Manager
- International Events Manager (trade fairs, conferences…)