MSc Business with Management
Aims and Objectives
- Adopt the global mindset required by effective leadership.
- Develop soft skills that the new business model demands.
- Assimilate the most advanced marketing and management techniques.
- Acquire the skills to implement new projects in a cross cultural context.
In today’s globalized economy, the ability to think and work across boundaries and cultures is imperative.
Make the move into the fast paced world of international commerce with a MSc Business with management degree designed to give you up-to-the-minute knowledge of global management issues.
1st Semester in France
INTERNATIONAL MARKETING & MANAGEMENT
- International Brand Management
- International Web Marketing Strategy
- International Credit Management
- International Finance & Business Plan
- International Taxation Strategy
- Research Methods
- Develop a Personal & Professional Project
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- International Business Development
- Working for Multinational Organisations
- Business Game
INTERNATIONAL VALUE CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Business Models and Value
- Chain Management
- Negotiating purchasing and Value Chain Management
2nd Semester in UK
PATHWAY MODULES – JANUARY START
- MSc Business with Management
- MSc Business with Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business with Hospitality & Tourism Management
- MSc Business Marketing
- MSc Business Human Resources ManagementStrategy
- MSc Business with International Management
- MSc Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Business with Financial Management
Careers opportunities and development
- Graduates have joined a wide range of businesses, in a variety of positions. The business is usually a large multinational or a smaller business with import/export links to a number of countries. Some graduates have gone back to work for a family business or started up their own businesses.
- The MSc International Business Management program is an ideal starting point for those business and management graduates who wish to undertake a career in a multinational organization.